Monday, October 25, 2010

Keep it to yourself.

Why is everyone and everything based on your future with someone?
I spent my entire high school years being in
and out of serious relationships.
Thinking and "knowing" that Id be with that
person for "insert long time frame here".
I was taught and told that constantly dating
someone new isn't a good thing, and that you need to
find "the one" and be happy together forever.
Quite frankly i'm tired of it.

Im tired of stressing myself out trying to keep things together and
plan MY life according to the relationship i'm in at the time.
I've bent over backwards time and time again to be with someone
only to fall flat on my god damn ass with no back up plan.
Which then i'm stuck picking up the pieces of my life trying to
figure out where i'm going to go and be up until the next
"mr right steps up" When it came to the last straw, and I finally
get a grip, grow a strong back bone, and decide that i'm going to
live for ME and to worry about myself for awhile, I get scrutinized
and preached at for not having goals or thinking things through.

The second I stop worrying about who I will be married to in the
future people jump down my throat and start saying I have
a "fear of commitment" Excuse me?
Maybe for once i'm committing to myself!
So please...shut your fucking mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment