Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bumleg.

Its been a little while since my last post and I feel I should just update a bit on what has been going on.


Well, I got extensions, and I am sad to report that part of them fell out, so I had to cut them out completely.

I'm a little bummed because I already miss having my super long hair, but it is a MAJOR relief to be able to take care of my hair normally again. Like to be able to sleep without a hat on, or having to put it up, or being able to shower EVERY

day instead of every OTHER day. Hopefully I will get used to my short hair, again soon.


I signed a lease on an apartment in the town I will be attending college in. The lease starts Oct 1st, but I think I am going to wait until closer to the 15th to officially move in. It depends on how annoyed i get with the people around here by then. ha. ha.


-on a side note it has come to my attention that the whole "teen pregnancy" issue is becoming more and more of a problem each day… My friend Afton addresses it in her latest blog (insert Afton's blog link), and I am proud to say that the whole reason for that specific blog post was because of a conversation her and I were having. :]


Also, my fantastic friend Dylan came to visit me today. He drove like 2 hours to come hang out with me today.


Yay for fantastic friends.


Not really much else that I have to say that is of any importance…


But here is some tunes that I would suggest looking into.


+3 - Britney Spears

+You Are So Beautiful - Escape The Fate

+Love Like Woe - The Ready Set

+I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of? - A Day To Remember

+Right Where You Want Me to Be - A Day To Remember


Also, my

friend Josie has an intense obsession with the song "Teach Me How To Dougie" by - Cali Swag District


WTF is a DOUGIE?


BTW. this is my new favorite picture of me an Josie.

It looks like ima beat her ass.


=]

No comments:

Post a Comment