Sunday, August 29, 2010

Punk Rock 101.

"My dickies your sweat pants, my spiked hair, your NEW VANS. Lets throw up our rock hands for punk rock 101!"

=] exactly what I just said.
I got a pair of Vans.
The red and black old school checkerboard ones
*official ones, not knock offs*

so im pretty happy.


Also, my fantastic friend JOSIE and I found some
pretty wicked rad fake mustaches the other day.
=]


I spent like $2.50 trying to find one that would match my hair color, while she was only concerned about having a lengthy handle bar mustache.

*i ended up with about 5 of them, two grey handle bars, one floppy brown one, a grey short one, and my blonde one.*

:]

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 or four, and I always save my quarters to get MOAR! WOO! Haha. I appreciate them. ;D
    It's what inspired the Jeerleader's mustache contest, haha!

    ReplyDelete