Sunday, March 13, 2011

Band guys.

So went to a semi-local show friday night.
Super decent line up.
+Venia
+Elders
+Chapters
+With Purity
+Faith Prevails
+The Suit.

I mostly went to see The Suit (<--- them over there!)
who happen to be one of my favorite bands!
After the show, the band members of The Suit,
stuck around to sit and talk and sign stuff for fans.
It was ridiculously cool.
Often times bands are too "famous" to even acknowledge fans.
Not this band.
Heck, one of the guitarist/vocalists (Joel Knipple) sat and talked to my friends and I for like 30 minutes.
Got a picture with him, a bunch of hugs and high fives.
And i got the whole band to sign my hoodie.
If you ever get the chance to see The Suit,
which I whole heartedly recommend you do.
Seriously stick around and take the time to tell these guys how much they rock.
Because they are the coolest people on the planet.

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment